Explore the Okavango Delta with this 5 days tour beginning in a private concession, traveling through the Moremi & ending at an island in the Delta. This tour shows you the diverse habitats the Delta and surrounding area has to offer. Combining a "dry" camp which is just outside the Delta, where only game drives are offered, with a "wet" camp right in the heart of the delta, where only water activities are offered. This gives a fantastic all round safari experience at an unbeatable price.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps and tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Tuskers Bush Camp Mid-range tented camp inside KwataleDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Xobega Island Camp Mid-range tented bush camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Gondwana Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Gondwana Tours & Safaris.