Victoria Falls, known locally as ‘The Smoke That Thunders’, is one of the seven natural wonders of the world. The sheer power of this massive body of water plunging into the Zambezi Gorge is breath-taking and quite unforgettable. Lake Kariba, with its game rich shores and islands, is an idyllic safari landscape that features mind-blowing sunsets, close encounters with crocodiles, hippos and a whole host of other wildlife. One of the seven natural wonders in the world, this will leave you in awe.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Safari Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls town (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
3-5Chobe Princesses Luxury safari houseboat in or near Chobe River (Botswana)All Meals Included
6-8Kadizora Camp Luxury tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Greatest Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.