On this self-driving tour you will explore the southern part of Namibia, including the Kalahari Desert with its desert adapted wildlife, Fish River Canyon, Kolmanskop ghost town, the red dunes of Sossusvlei and the German coastal town of Swakopmund, which is Namibia's hub for adventure activities. A rental car and accommodations are included in the tour price. We also build in flexibility for you to select additional activities that aren’t mentioned in the description!
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Elegant Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near WindhoekBreakfast Included
2Kalahari Anib Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Kalahari DesertBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Fish River Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Fish River CanyonBreakfast & Dinner Included
5Desert Horse Inn Mid-range lodge in or near AusBreakfast & Dinner Included
6Desert Horse Inn Mid-range lodge in or near LüderitzBreakfast & Dinner Included
7Desert Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near SesriemBreakfast Included
8Desert Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near SossusvleiBreakfast Included
9-10Cornerstone Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.