South Luangwa is one of the 'hidden gems' in Africa. It gets less visitors than other parks and yet offers some of the most spectacular game viewing in Africa and a truly wild safari. If that was not reason enough to go there, then the lodges are also great value for money! This itinerary is a wonderful introduction to the park. It has 3 nights in the area close to the main gate which has excellent sightings and 2 nights in a more remote bush camp. Note tour is only available from June- October.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Flatdogs Camp Mid-range lodge just outside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
4-5Nkonzi Camp Mid-range tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Gondwana Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Gondwana Tours & Safaris.