South Luangwa is one of the 'hidden gems' in Africa. It gets less visitors than other parks and yet offers some of the most spectacular game viewing in Africa and a truly wild safari. If that was not reason enough to go there, then the lodges are also great value for money! This itinerary is a wonderful introduction to the park. It has 3 nights in the area close to the main gate which has excellent sightings and 2 nights in a more remote bush camp. Note tour is only available from June- October.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Flatdogs Camp Mid-range lodge just outside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
4-5Nkonzi Camp Mid-range tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Gondwana Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Gondwana Tours & Safaris.