If you are looking for a wild and adventurous safari experience then Mana Pools Park is hard to beat. From game drives to walking safaris to canoeing past elephants, any safari here will be action packed! The park is famous for its walking safaris- the Zimbabwe guides are probably the best trained in Africa and you can get some close animal encounters. This tour includes 2 of the best camps in Mana-at Kanga you can do game drives and at Zambezi Expeditions you can do canoe and walking safaris.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Kanga Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
4-6Zambezi Expeditions Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Gondwana Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Gondwana Tours & Safaris.