Experience some of South Africa’s most scenic locations on this 10-day journey through the Whale Coast and Cape Winelands. Stay in intimate guest houses in quiet towns and on private reserves where you can enjoy the beautiful surroundings in peace. Go whale watching, taste exquisite local wines and enjoy friendly, personal service on this intimate Western Cape holiday.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2River Manor Boutique Hotel & Spa Mid-range hotel in or near WinelandsBreakfast Included
3-5Cliff Lodge Mid-range guest house in or near GansbaaiBreakfast Included
6-7De Kloof Luxury Estate Mid-range guest house in or near Garden RouteBreakfast Included
8-9Bartholomeus Klip Country Guest House Luxury guest house in or near Cape WinelandsBreakfast & Dinner Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go2Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go2Africa.