This 5-Day gorilla and chimpanzee safari in Rwanda will take you to Volcanoes and Nyungwe Forest National Parks that feature two of the main primate destinations in Africa. The Volcanoes National Park, in the northwest part of Africa protects the Rwandan side of the Virunga Massif where the mountain gorillas thrive. The safari also includes a heritage tour to the Royal Palace at Nyanza and Ethnographic Museum at Butare.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Da Vinci Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
2Paradise Malahide Mid-range hotel in or near RubavuAll Meals Included
3-4Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Nyungwe Forest NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Prime Safaris & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Prime Safaris & Tours.