Discover highlights of Namibia - Etosha National Park, Swakopmund, Sossusvlei - at your own pace on this 10-day self-drive adventure. Discover the beauty and game of Etosha National Park, explore the rugged Damaraland and Namib Desert, sip German beer and enjoy German delicacies in the German colonial town of Swakopmund and discover the capital of Namibia, Windhoek.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Okonjima Plains Camp Mid-range lodge in or near WindhoekBreakfast Included
2-4Andersson's Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Ongava GRBreakfast & Dinner Included
5Doro Nawas Camp Mid-range lodge inside DamaralandBreakfast & Dinner Included
6Doro Nawas Camp Mid-range lodge in or near TwyfelfonteinBreakfast & Dinner Included
7Swakopmund Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
8Kulala Desert Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Namib DesertBreakfast & Dinner Included
9Kulala Desert Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near SossusvleiBreakfast & Dinner Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go2Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go2Africa.