Offering a selection of luxury lodges and rustic camps, this safari encompasses the best that Zambia's South Luangwa National Park has to offer. The focus of this safari is firmly on the game viewing experience. Expect thrilling wildlife encounters with expert guides on game drives and nature walks in the South Luangwa National Park, a landscape where the walking safari was first pioneered. Victoria Falls add-ons are available.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mfuwe Lodge Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
2-3Chindeni Mid-range tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
4-5Bilimungwe Mid-range lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
6-7Zungulila Bush Camp Mid-range lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go2Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go2Africa.