Experience both adventure and relaxation on this 8-day safari in Zambia that takes you to two excellent camps located along the Zambezi River. Start your journey at The Royal Livingstone where you can visit the incredible Victoria Falls and indulge in a range of exciting water-based adventure sports. Then travel to the Lower Zambezi where you stay on the tranquil banks of the river, search for wildlife in the national park, and drink in the quiet, natural beauty.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Royal Livingstone by Anantara Luxury hotel in or near LivingstoneBreakfast Included
4-7Chongwe Albida Suite Luxury tented camp inside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go2Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go2Africa.