Experience excellent game viewing in Zambia's top reserves while staying in superb luxury lodges on this 9-day safari. The combination of the Mosi-Oa-Tunya, Lower Zambezi and South Luangwa National Parks ensures a diverse range of habitats and offers the opportunity to explore not only by 4X4 but by canoe and on foot too.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma Luxury lodge inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NPAll Meals Included
3-5Royal Zambezi Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
6-8Sanctuary Chichele Presidential Lodge Mid-range lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go2Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go2Africa.