Your tour encompasses the vast open plains of Kenya’s Masai Mara, the delightful diversity of Tanzania’s Lake Manyara, the extraordinary Ngorongoro Crater, and the rolling grasslands of the Serengeti. Arguably the most spectacular game viewing itinerary in Africa, this is the journey of a lifetime.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Bateleur Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3-4Lake Manyara Tree Lodge Luxury lodge inside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
5-6Ngorongoro Crater Lodge Luxury lodge inside NgorongoroAll Meals Included
7-8Serengeti Under Canvas Mid-range tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go2Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go2Africa.