The Best in the West offers the best that western Zimbabwe has to offer in terms of History, from Cecil John Rhodes grave, cave paintings, granite domes, walking upto White Rhino, Khami ruins (similar to Great Zimbabwe but smaller), Bulawayo history tour, Hwange national park & viewing the big 4, ending in Victoria Falls the adventure capital of Zimbabwe. Enjoy a sunset cruise on the Zambzei river, dine with the roar of the Falls in the back ground & view the mighty Vic Falls in all its glory!
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
Large group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 12 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Amalinda Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Matobo NPAll Meals Included
4-6The Hide Luxury tented camp bordering Hwange NP without fencesAll Meals Included
7-8Ilala Lodge Hotel Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria FallsAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Lucky Bean Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.