This 3 days tour takes you to Kenya's best park in terms of the number of wild animals one is likely to spot in a single park. Masai Mara reserve is renowned for the annual wildebeest migration that happens between mid June and early September. In 3 days we get to explore this amazing park to totality with super high chances of spotting all the BIG 5 and a variety of many other wild animal species and birds. Accommodation will be at a budget tented camp with self contained tents.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Can be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 8 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Rhino Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Axis Africa Expedition & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Axis Africa Expedition & Safaris.