8-Day Big Five Safari
$1,769 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Endowed with abundance of wildlife, beautiful scenery, a variety of bird species and many more, Uganda remains the best tourism destination and in this Big Five Itinerary, we will take you for Rhino tracking at Ziwa, top of the falls hike at Murchison falls National Park, Game drives and Boat cruises at Murchison falls. In Queen Elizabeth National Parks, you will see Tree climbing lions at Ishasha and you will have game drives in Lake Mburo National park.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 15 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Entebbe (City), Murchison Falls NP, Queen Elizabeth NP & Lake Mburo NP
- Activities: game drives, nature hikes/walks & boat trip
- Game drives: pop-up roof minivan
- Getting around: pop-up roof minivan, boat & hiking/walking
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Airport GuesthouseMid-range guest house located in or near Entebbe (Lunch & dinner included)
- Day 2-3:Fort MurchisonMid-range lodge bordering Murchison Falls NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 4-5:The Bush LodgeMid-range lodge located inside Queen Elizabeth NP (All meals included)
- Day 6:Park View Safari LodgeMid-range lodge bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 7:Eagles NestMid-range lodge located inside Lake Mburo NP (All meals included)
- Day 8:End of tour (no accommodation)All meals included
- This tour is offered by GoExplore Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.