Endowed with abundance of wildlife, beautiful scenery, a variety of bird species and many more, Uganda remains the best tourism destination and in this Big Five Itinerary, we will take you for Rhino tracking at Ziwa, top of the falls hike at Murchison falls National Park, Game drives and Boat cruises at Murchison falls. In Queen Elizabeth National Parks, you will see Tree climbing lions at Ishasha and you will have game drives in Lake Mburo National park.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Airport Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near EntebbeLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Fort Murchison Mid-range lodge bordering Murchison Falls NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-5The Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6Park View Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
7Eagles Nest Mid-range lodge inside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by GoExplore Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.