White water rafting on the River Nile is one of the experiences to expect. Murchison falls National Park is Uganda’s largest National Park that lies at the North Eastern end of the Albertine rift valley. This park is a dwelling to a variety of flora and fauna that include huge herds of Buffaloes and Elephants, leopards, lions, Giraffes, Jackson’s hartebeest, bushbucks, Uganda kob, water bucks, warthogs, Nile crocodiles, hippos and many other animal species with a vast variety of bird species.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodations and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2The Boma Nairobi Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiAll Meals Included
3-4Murchison River Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
5-6The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
7-8Buhoma Community Haven Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by GoExplore Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.