A tour of one the world’s greatest wildlife-viewing venues – the Etosha National Park. This will be a camping tour with 2 guides on the tour. They will help you set up camp and cook for you. In this tour all meals, park fees and game drives included. Departures every Tuesday. Clients will have guide and assistant guide that will help clients with tents and cooking there meals. Clients will have to put up tents with the help of our guides.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 7 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- 13 Nov 2018
- 20 Nov 2018
- 27 Nov 2018
- 04 Dec 2018
- 11 Dec 2018
- 18 Dec 2018
- 25 Dec 2018
- 01 Jan 2019
- 08 Jan 2019
- 15 Jan 2019
- 22 Jan 2019
- 29 Jan 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget camping Inside Western EtoshaLunch & Dinner Included
2Budget camping Inside Eastern EtoshaAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Blue Crane Safaris Namibia, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Blue Crane Safaris Namibia.