3-Day Etosha Camping Safari
$305 to $402 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 tent
- Must be paid in Namibian Dollar (NAD). Disclaimer
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
A tour of one the world’s greatest wildlife-viewing venues – the Etosha National Park. This will be a camping tour with 2 guides on the tour. They will help you set up camp and cook for you. In this tour all meals, park fees and game drives included. Departures every Tuesday. Clients will have guide and assistant guide that will help clients with tents and cooking there meals. Clients will have to put up tents with the help of our guides. This tour includes participation camping. This means that guests will have to assist with camp chores, such as setting up your tent. See the day-by-day section for a more detailed description of the camp chores.
Things To Consider
BudgetParticipation camping help
Medium group tour*Max. 8 people
Scheduled departuresThis tour has set departure dates
Can't be customizedThis tour can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can join this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 12 and older
- 26 Sep 2017
- 03 Oct 2017
- 10 Oct 2017
- 17 Oct 2017
- More dates
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Namibia
- This tour starts and ends in Windhoek (Namibia) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Western Etosha (Etosha) & Eastern Etosha (Etosha)
- Activities: game drives
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle & minivan
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle, minivan & normal 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) can be arranged for extra cost
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals
- Day 1:Budget campingInside Western Etosha (Lunch & dinner included)
- Day 2:Budget campingInside Eastern Etosha (All meals included)
- Day 3:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast & lunch included
- This tour is offered by Blue Crane Safaris Namibia, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.