This package is an exceptional opportunity to get up close and personal with some of nature’s most imposing wildlife. With fewer than sixty Rhinos left in Botswana’s National Parks, conservation efforts are critical, making the contribution from travellers booking the Rhino Package increasingly important. There may be a few Rhino's left but Botswana has one of the biggest elephant populations in Africa, so you will get up close to these amazing animals.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Leroo La Tau Luxury chalet inside Makgadikgadi Pans NPAll Meals Included
3-4Xugana Island Lodge Luxury chalet inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go Safari.