We embark on this 3 day safari, visiting queen Elizabeth national park home to over 95 mammal species, about 612 bird species and a variety of Flora and Fauna. We make a detour to visit the Isasha tree climbing lions one of the most fascinating views and a must do on a proper Uganda tour.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Cannot be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- 24 Mar 2018
- 31 Mar 2018
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Park View Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Keron Uganda Tours & Travel Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Keron Uganda Tours & Travel Ltd.