This Tour takes you to Murchison Falls NP. Expect the roaring rapids of the Murchison, the rolling plains of Uganda’s largest National Park with abundance of wildlife and bird species including the elusive shoebill stork. From Murchison, proceed to Kidepo Valley National Park. Kidepo is Uganda’s most pristine, unexplored game reserve teaming with abundance of wildlife. While in Kidepo, you get the true meaning of being in the African jungle. Exit Kidepo and return to Entebbe for your flight out.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Fort Murchison Mid-range lodge bordering Murchison Falls NP (Uganda) without fencesAll Meals Included
3Kidepo Savanah Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Kidepo Valley NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
4Kidepo Savanah Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
5Kidepo Savanah Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Kidepo Valley NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by GoExplore Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.