Queen Elizabeth National Park is in southwest Uganda. Leopards roam the Mweya Peninsula, which lies beside Lake Edward. Nearby Lake Katwe is a huge volcanic explosion crater. Boats on the Kazinga Channel float past hippos and Nile crocodiles. Chimpanzees inhabit the Kyambura Gorge. Trails lead to bat caves in the central Maramagambo Forest. The Ishasha area is home to tree-climbing lions and shoebill storks.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mweya Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
2Mweya Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by GoExplore Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.