This adventure tour takes you to see the Victoria Falls at Livingstone in Zambia, and then crosses over into beautiful Zimbabwe for a classic Big 5 safari in Hwange National Park and a more water-based one Mana Pool National Park along the meandering Zambezi River. Your accommodation ranges from one of Livingstone’s newest and most luxurious lodges to two extremely comfortable tented camps set in prime game-viewing areas.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Thorntree River Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
4-6Somalisa Expeditions Mid-range tented camp inside Hwange NP (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
7-8Kanga Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Mana Pools NP (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go2Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go2Africa.