This tour takes you to see the Victoria Falls in Zambia, and then crosses over into beautiful Zimbabwe for a classic Big 5 safari in Hwange National Park and a more water-based Mana Pools National Park along the Zambezi River. Your accommodation ranges from one of Livingstone’s most luxurious lodges to two extremely comfortable tented camps set in prime game-viewing areas. Whether you are a first-timer to Africa or an experienced safari goer, this 9-day itinerary has plenty to see and do.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Thorntree River Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
4-6Somalisa Expeditions Mid-range tented camp inside Hwange NP (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
7-8Kanga Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Mana Pools NP (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go2Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go2Africa.