Nyungwe National Park lies in southwest Rwanda, partly abutting the Burundi border. This vast area of mountain rainforest is home to many species of chimpanzees, plus owl-faced and colobus monkeys. The Canopy Walkway, part of the Igishigishigi Trail, is a high suspension bridge with views over the valley and surrounding forests. A trail runs to the Kamiranzovu Marsh, with its birdlife, orchids and waterfall. Come and experience Africa with us!
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Nyungwe Forest NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by GoExplore Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.