The 3 days Rwanda chimpanzee safari takes you to the Nyungwe rainforest is placed in the southwestern Rwanda, at the border with Burundi, south, and Lake Kivu and the Congo to the west. Nyungwe is probably the best preserved rainforest in the mountains throughout Central Africa. It is located in the watershed between the basin of the river Congo to the west and the basin of the river Nile to the east. From the east side of the Nyungwe forest comes also one of the branches of the Nile sources.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 3 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Gisakura Guest House Budget guest house just outside Nyungwe Forest NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Dream It Do It East Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Dream It Do It East Africa Safaris.