On this six day safari adventure through Lewa Wildlife Conservancy and Samburu National Reserve you will have the incredible opportunity to experience Kenya's wild and beautiful North. Intimate wildlife excursions and unique accommodations showcase some of Kenya's most hidden gems and famed spectacles. From picnicking inside Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, to witnessing massive elephant herds in Samburu, staying directly on the banks of the Ewaso Niro River, this is an opportunity unlike any other.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Amber Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2-3Lewa Safari Camp Luxury tented camp inside Lewa ConservancyAll Meals Included
4-5Elephant Bedroom Camp Luxury tented camp inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by East Africa Wild Adventures Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.