Uganda is blessed to have a number of national parks with a diverse of attractions, each of the ten national parks we have has a unique feature. You will be amazed at the how much each park has to offer from the the big five to reptiles, cats, birds among others. We shall move to the major national parks in Uganda as per the itinerary.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- A travel party of 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Fort Murchison Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
3Kibale Forest Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
4-5Parkview Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6-7Icbumbi Gorilla Lodge Mid-range cottage just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
8Rwakobo Rock Mid-range cottage inside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
9Forest Cottages Mid-range cottage in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Nshongi Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Nshongi Tours.