Spend seven days experiencing two of Southern Africa's undisputed highlights: majestic Victoria Falls and the wildlife-packed Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. Begin your luxurious holiday at a colonial-style hotel within walking distance of Victoria Falls itself. Then you will recharge your batteries with a night in Johannesburg before heading to the Sabi Sands, a private Big 5 reserve adjoining the legendary Kruger National Park, for great game viewing and a genuine African safari experience.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Victoria Falls Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
3The Peech Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Johannesburg (South Africa)Breakfast Included
4-6Lion Sands River Lodge Luxury lodge inside Sabi Sands (South Africa)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go2Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go2Africa.