Lying in the middle of the largest expanse of sand on earth the Okavango Delta is one of Africa’s most amazing, sensitive and complex environments supporting a spectacle of wilderness and wildlife. Unique as one of the world’s few inland deltas, the placid waters and lush indigenous forests offer a safe haven for innumerable bird and wildlife species. One can experience this magical world of islands and waterways from land, air and water.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Savute Safari Lodge Luxury tented camp bordering Chobe NP without fencesDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4-6Camp Okavango Luxury tented camp inside Okavango DeltaDay 4: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 5-6: All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Adventura Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Adventura Africa.