This wildlife safari road trip will take to Kidepo Valley National park which has some of the most amazing scenery in Uganda. You will find almost no tourists leaving you free to enjoy the park and its unique savannah and wilderness. Kidepo Valley National park is famous for its lions relaxing on the rocks. With luck, you will spot cheetahs. Besides game drives in the Narus Valley, you can go for a guided bush walk with an armed ranger.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Gulu Churchill Courts Budget hotel in or near GuluLunch & Dinner Included
2Kidepo Savannah Lodge Mid-range tented camp bordering Kidepo Valley NP without fencesAll Meals Included
3Kidepo Savannah Lodge Mid-range tented camp bordering Kibale NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4Gulu Churchill Courts Budget hotel in or near GuluAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Gorilla Link Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.