Experience the very best of warm-hearted Malawi on this 9-day safari and beach adventure that begins in the dense floodplains of Liwonde National Park and ends on the waters of Lake Malawi. A truly magical and uncrowded experience in what is known as the Warm Heart of Africa.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Mvuu Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Liwonde NPAll Meals Included
5-8Kaya Mawa Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Likoma IslandAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go2Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go2Africa.