Forming part of our scheduled and overland collection, this 8-day adventure takes you to some of southern Africa’s most iconic and authentic safari destinations – the Okavango Delta, the Kalahari Desert, Chobe National Park and Victoria Falls. Combining land and water-based wildlife viewing as well as adrenalin-pumping activities and water sports, you’ll enjoy a week that is jam-packed with fun and adventure.
Things to Consider
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
- 06 Feb 2018
- 08 Feb 2018
- 18 Feb 2018
- 20 Feb 2018
- 02 Mar 2018
- 04 Mar 2018
- 14 Mar 2018
- 16 Mar 2018
- 26 Mar 2018
- 28 Mar 2018
- 09 Apr 2018
- 09 May 2018
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
3-4Budget camping Inside SavutiAll Meals Included
5-6Budget camping Inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go2Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go2Africa.