This safari offers you an opportunity to look into the eyes of the endangered Mountain Gorilla in the dense forests of Bwindi National Park and see an assortment of the Savannah wildlife and Chimpanzees in Queen Elizabeth and also featuring thrilling adventure activities you must not miss while on a tour to Uganda. It is tailor-made and therefore subject to adjustment upon the client’s request to accommodate special interests.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi Impenetrable NP without fencesAll Meals Included
3The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
4-5Kibale Guest Cottages Mid-range cottage outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Terrain Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.