Damaraland with its geological and historical attractions is a popular region for rugged off-road and adventure expeditions. It provides for some of the country’s most scenic and dramatic landscapes. Popular attractions in this area are the petroglyphs of Twyfelfontein, Namibia’s first world heritage site, along with the Petrified Forest. This tour will explore this fascinating area and our expert guides will try and track the Desert adapted elephants.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Madisa Camp Mid-range lodgeDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4Madisa Camp Mid-range guest house in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Lunch Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Lark Journeys Namibia, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Lark Journeys Namibia.