Spend 9 days exploring the best of northern Tanzania, getting up-close and personal on walking safari in Tarangire, marvelling at the vast lakes of Manyara National Park, tracking big cats in the Serengeti before finishing at Ngorongoro Crater. Stay in unique camps and lodges with expert guides and remember all of our trips are completely customisable so make them your own.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Olasiti Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ArushaBreakfast Included
2-3Swala Safari Camp Luxury tented camp inside Tarangire NPAll Meals Included
4-5The Plantation Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Karatu RegionAll Meals Included
6-8Lemala Ewanjan Tented Camp Luxury+ tented bush camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.