Set out on foot in Tarangire, a rugged and beautiful slice of wilderness, famous for vast herds of elephant, magnificent big cats and a colourful and varied birdlife. Watch the Great Migration come alive in the Serengeti and marvel as millions of wildebeest thunder across the plains. Game drive through the Ngorongoro crater and be wowed by the variety of animals. Head to Zanzibar Island where the exotic blend of white sand, sparkling waters and Swahili culture demands nothing but relaxation.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Onsea House Mid-range lodge in or near ArushaBreakfast Included
2-3Olivers Camp Luxury tented camp inside Tarangire NPAll Meals Included
4-5The Highlands Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ngorongoro HighlandsAll Meals Included
6-7Ubuntu Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
8-11Matemwe Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ZanzibarBreakfast Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.