You might not get the Great Migration in Tanzania’s Southern parks, but what you do get is acres of wildlife-strewn landscapes with not another person in sight. Settle in to East Africa with a night in Dar es Salaam before flying straight to the Selous for boat trips, camping and game drives. Ruaha National Park is up next, home to 10% of the world’s lion population and enormous herds of elephants. Explore the wilderness on foot or in a 4x4 with some of the best safari guides on the continent.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Oyster Bay Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Dar es SalaamAll Meals Included
2-4Beho Beho Camp Luxury lodge in or near Selous GRAll Meals Included
5-7Jabali Ridge Luxury lodge inside Ruaha NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.