Safari on horseback is undoubtedly one of the most exciting ways to explore the bush. Without the noise of the engine you can get really close up to the game. Start your trip at Sirai House with commanding views over the Borana Conservancy. The horses here are mainly a Boerperd Friesian cross and are perfectly suited for the job. Next, venture into the Mara conservancy with Offbeat mobile safaris. This is possibly the most exciting riding safari on offer and there is never a dull moment.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Sirai House Luxury+ lodge inside Laikipia NPAll Meals Included
4-10Budget camping Inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.