Mosquito nets and twinkling lanterns, an extraordinary guide and even more extraordinary experiences? This is fly camping, one of the most magical ways to enjoy Tanzania’s parks. Start with a few nights in Tarangire. Then delve straight into the heart of Ruaha and explore terrain where few have set foot before, fly-camping every night in a different location. Next up is the Selous Game Reserve, a vast, unexplored expanse of twisted woodland, winding rivers and rocky gorges.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Arusha Coffee Lodge Luxury lodge in or near ArushaBreakfast Included
2-4Oliver's Camp Luxury tented camp (with rustic facilities) inside Tarangire NPAll Meals Included
5-7Kichaka Bush Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ruaha NPAll Meals Included
8-9Sand Rivers Selous Camp Luxury lodge inside Selous GRAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.