Start this epic journey at Tarangire. Having visited the Ngorongoro Crater, fly North to the vast Serengeti plains. Fall asleep to the sweet sound of roaring lions and trumpeting elephants before flying South to the Selous. Cruise the mighty Rufiji river and just as you find your sea legs we will whisk you off on a walking safari in the baobab paradise of Ruaha. After continuing west to Katavi, jet off to Mahale; paradise on Lake Tanganyika. Your last stop is the beautiful island of Zanzibar.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kuro Tarangire Camp Luxury tented camp inside Tarangire NPAll Meals Included
3-4Nomad's Entamanu Ngorongoro Luxury tented camp inside NgorongoroAll Meals Included
5-7Lamai Serengeti Camp Luxury lodge inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
8-9Sand Rivers Selous Camp Luxury lodge inside Selous GRAll Meals Included
10-12Kigelia Ruaha Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ruaha NPAll Meals Included
13-15Chada Katavi Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Katavi NPAll Meals Included
16-18Greystoke Mahale Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Mahale Mountains NPAll Meals Included
19-22Zanzibar White Sand Luxury lodge in or near Zanzibar (Beach)Breakfast & Dinner Included
23End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.