This exciting 3-day tour starts and ends in Kampala and is perfect for those looking for a safari experience on a budget! You will explore the Murchison Falls National Park; Uganda’s oldest and largest conservation area, home to over 450 bird species (including the highly sought after shoebill stork). You will see a variety of mammal species, including the graceful giraffe. This is our signature tour and is highly popular, with scheduled departures every day. Come and explore Africa with us!
This budget tour uses lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Parkside Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Congo Discovery Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.