Combine a spot of safari magic with some well-earned barefoot beach bliss in this twist on the classic bush-and-beach itinerary. Start in Tanzania’s largest reserve, Selous: 13,000 square kilometres of pristine wilderness and extraordinary concentrations of elephant, buffalo and predators. Next up is Fundu Lagoon, a blissful beach-chic hideaway on the lesser-known Pemba Island in the Zanzibar Archipelago. Expect unspoilt beaches, dazzlingly blue ocean and a cocktail menu to die for.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Southern Sun Dar Es Salaam Mid-range hotel in or near Dar es SalaamBreakfast Included
2-4Azura Selous Luxury+ tented camp inside Selous GRAll Meals Included
5-8Fundu Lagoon Camp Luxury lodge in or near Pemba IslandAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.