Relax into the African way of life at Lake Naivasha. Glide across the gleaming lake on a boat, cycle past the wildlife and spend your siestas hippo-spotting from your bed. Then it’s to the Masai Mara for more wildlife than you can shake a stick it (and some pretty awesome scenery too). Leave the Mara with a few more ticks on your species list and make your way to Amboseli, a luscious green gem in the heart of the savannah and one of the best places in the world to see elephant.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Naivasha Kongoni Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
2-4Ol Kinyei Adventure Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Ol Kinyei (Greater Masai Mara)All Meals Included
5-7Ol Tukai Lodge Luxury lodge inside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.