A safari doesn’t have to be a glamorous affair. In fact, sometimes getting back to basics gives you an ever better sense of excitement! This itinerary makes the most of your stopover in Nairobi: the National Park is literally on the doorstep of the city and home to the Big Five and fantastic birdlife. Next, head to the Masai Mara and Amboseli for a fantastic all round safari experience the 'real' way - camping.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Nairobi Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near NairobiAll Meals Included
2-4Ol Kinyei Conservancy Mid-range tented camp inside Ol Kinyei (Greater Masai Mara)All Meals Included
5-7Gamewatchers Selenkay Adventure Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.