Add an extra thrill to your adventure and set out on foot in Ruaha, a park where super prides of lion are common and herds of buffalo, antelope and elephant roam across the landscape. Explore Katavi, a million-acre remote paradise of golden floodplains filled with buffalo and elephant and rivers occupied by grunting pods of hippo. Head to the Mahale Mountains and spend the mornings searching for the magnificent chimp families and the afternoons fishing in the sparkling waters of Lake Tanganyika.
This luxury tour uses tented camps and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Southern Sun Dar es Salaam Luxury hotel in or near Dar es SalaamBreakfast Included
2-4Kwihala Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Ruaha NPAll Meals Included
5-7Chada Katavi Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Katavi NPAll Meals Included
8-11Greystoke Mahale Luxury lodge (with rustic facilities) inside Mahale Mountains NPAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.