This safari will enable you to trek the mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park(Rwanda), then you will proceed to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest(Uganda) and lastly you will proceed to Democratic Republic of Congo to trek the lowland gorillas. You will be able to trek all the 3 types of gorillas just in 1 trip and of course in their habituate.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Hotel Des Mille Collines Luxury hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)Breakfast Included
2-3Gorilla Solution Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
4-5Gorilla Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP (Uganda) without fencesAll Meals Included
6Bukima Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Virunga (Congo (DRC))All Meals Included
7Mikeno Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Virunga (Congo (DRC)) without fencesAll Meals Included
8Hotel Des Mille Collines Luxury hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)Breakfast Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Crystal Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Crystal Safaris Ltd.