Journey deep into Kenya’s wilderness in search of some of the country’s more elusive and endangered species. First up is Meru National Park where red soil is complimented by lush streams, rocky outcrops and towering doum palm trees. A few hours drive away takes you to the heart of northern Kenya, Ewaso Nyiro River, who's banks are home to leapord crocodiles and hippos. Ol Pejeta, famous for the last three northern white rhinos in the world, makes the perfect backdrop for your final few days.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Elsa's Kopje Luxury lodge inside Meru NPAll Meals Included
4-6Saruni Samburu Luxury lodge bordering Samburu NR without fencesAll Meals Included
7-10Ol Pejeta Bush Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)All Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.