You begin at Limpopo Horse Back Safaris in the Tuli Block. The Classic Tuli Safari is a seven-night trip of discovery, enjoy comfortable walk-in tents and two nights spent under the stars. The next leg of the expedition is in the Okavango Delta, an area of incredible game viewing and untouched vistas. Prepare for riding alongside antelope and get up-close with the kings of all the beasts. The five night explorer trip is just the right amount of horseback adventure to quench that safari thirst.
This luxury tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-7Limpopo Valley Horse Safari Luxury tented camp inside Mashatu GRAll Meals Included
8-12Okavango Horse Safafris Luxury tented camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.