Experience the Delta from the vantage of horseback. Mokoros (dugout canoes) are packed full of all supplies, and then sent ahead by members of the team, while you mount your horse and head out into the wilderness in search of wildlife. When the time is right, there's nothing better than letting go across an open floodplain as you canter and gallop with a red letchwe that bounce and splash through the water beside.
This luxury tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-7Ride Botswana: 7 Night Horse Safari in the Delta Luxury tented camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.