Your journey begins at Tena Tena camp in the heart of the Nsefu Sector. Ease into the safari way of life with walking safaris in the morning and game drives in the evening. On day three, it’s time to lace up your walking boots and get down to business. The next two or three days will be spent traversing the bush on foot with an expert guide and armed scout. Then it’s back to civilisation (sort of) at Nsefu Camp. Continue your walking explorations or hop in a vehicle and head further afield.
This mid-range tour includes camping and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Tena Tena Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
3-5Budget camping Inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
6-7Nsefu Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.