After a couple of nights easing into the bush way of life at Tafika Camp, you’ll embark on your walking adventure, accompanied by an expert guide, armed scout and (very important) tea-bearer. Following ancient hippo and elephant trails, you’ll wind your way through the South Luangwa wilderness, getting to grips with all the inhabitants of the bush as you go. Accommodation is in two charming, hand-built bush camps, Chikoko and Crocodile River, both of which are only accessible by foot.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Tafika Camp Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
3-5Chikoko Tree Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
6-7Crocodile River Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.