After a couple of nights easing into the bush way of life at Tafika Camp, you’ll embark on your walking adventure, accompanied by an expert guide, armed scout and (very important) tea-bearer. Following ancient hippo and elephant trails, you’ll wind your way through the South Luangwa wilderness, getting to grips with all the inhabitants of the bush as you go. Accommodation is in two charming, hand-built bush camps, Chikoko and Crocodile River, both of which are only accessible by foot.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Tafika Camp Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
3-5Chikoko Tree Camp Luxury bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
6-7Crocodile River Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.